Monday, August 8, 2011

Michaels dream cookies

The recipe for these cookies I got from my Danish friend Michael . They where really easy and quick to make and  tasted delicious. The only problem with them was the recipe, though Norwegian language is very close to Danish language there is a lot of difference i came to know reading this recipe. So I couldn't really manage to understand how they where suppose to look so they ended up like this. Not to bad I must say. These cookies are filled with raspberry jam, but it possible to fill them with any jam. I will make them again for sure, they are absolutely lovely. So thank you Michael for the recipe for these lovely Raspberry filled cookies :) You will find the recipe on The recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...