Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am back again

Here is a small post after a long brake.  It has been a very busy autumn and winter where it has happened more then I really wanted.  My dear dad past away in the beginning of November and  after his death it has been a lot to do, both emotionally and  of practical sort. But anyway I feel my strength is coming back and I am ready to bake again. Here is a few cakes I didn't have time to post before. 




 
Snow white and the seven dwarfs for a birthday party in an orphanage here in Moscow. It is a red velvet cake filled with orange and white chocolate cream .


 Also a birthday cake for a orphanage here in Moscow. Also a red velvet cake filled with orange and white chocolate cream.





 A princess cake for a small girls birthday party . It is a pink vanilla cake filled with strawberry-white chocolate cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...