Monday, June 13, 2011

Tasty test cake




A few weeks ago i sat and ate peanuts  when my friend served me a wonderful cup of cafe latte. With the taste of salted peanuts in my mouth i drank the cofe, and the taste that came was one of the best i have tasted in a long time. i would never thought that cofe and peanuts would taste so perfect together. That is the idea of this cake Chocolate cake filled with caramel, salted peanuts and a mocha cream. The mocha cream is made from a cofe chocolate, it tasted a lot of cofe and very nice. I have wanted for a long time to learn how to make this type of big roses, so after several you tube clips this is the result.   I have to practice more, but i had really a lot of fun making it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...