Friday, October 14, 2011

A cup of cake



I am not really into this cupcake trend that is now, not because I don't find them nice or uninteresting, just because I am more of a cake person.  This cupcake was not suppose to be a cupcake either, it just somehow ended up like one. The original recipe was for a simple flat square cake with blueberries. It looked kind of boring so I decided that for ones I would make cupcakes. Then I went to the shop and they didn't have any blueberries so I ended up with Cherries. I am very happy with the result though they where sooooo tasty, totally delicious. So Vanilla cupcakes filled with cinnamon marinated cherries  and topped with cherry cream and cherry/cinnamon syrup i will for sure make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...